63. Our God always wins in the end.
64. Sweet songs sung by an even sweeter nephew.
65. The red-winged black bird who woke me at 5:00 a.m. (gratitude is a choice, right?).
66. Truth spoken.
67. Like-minded women who welcome freely.
68. A yard large enough for huge puddles when it pours.
69. Four hours with no pit stops.
70. Silence prolonged during an extra long nap.
71. Toddler scribbles rendering my gratitude list nearly illegible.
72. A harvest promised to bear fruit that lasts.
73. Fresh spring air billowing through the curtains.
74. Thirty percent off.
75. The hum of the spin cycle.
76. Total trust as pudgy toddler fingers grasp mine.
77. The way the sun and the breeze are somehow more peaceful when standing at the clothesline.
78. I will never even know all that I have to be grateful for.