God’s priority is always our best good. And all true good comes from Him.
49. Tears that flow at the true meaning of the bread and wine.
50. Sewing projects completed while the seam ripper stays mostly in its home.
51. Sewing projects yet to be completed.
52. A baby now turned two.
53. Fresh white shelves holding in the clutter.
54. Things, useless, no longer weighing us down.
55. The teenager that will still laugh with me.
56. Long legs sprawled nearly to the end of the bed.
57. Missing my church when I'm not there.
58. Remembering that God is at work, always.
59. Jesus. The name alone brings peace.
60. Freckled face smiling, even after the wrong keys were played.
61. Laughter muffled through windows as they play.
62. Grass mowed fresh and green.