Saturday, January 24, 2009

Random Picture Challenge 3.0

So far I'm finding that I don't have nearly as much time to sit down and write out my deep thoughts as I hoped. I really hoped a blog would be a journal of sorts for me to document what I'm thinking, feeling, and learning, and ultimately about what God is working out in me and in my life. Since I haven't figured out how to drive and type at the same time, the posts I composed in my mind during an hour-long drive this week haven't made it to the screen!

I still hope my original intentions for this blog will come to pass. But in the meantime, thanks to the prompting of brittany, take a look at this random picture from August 2007, 30th photo in my folder:



My sweet Anna-girl at her desk on her very first day of kindergarten. She insisted on riding the bus with her big brothers, so I had to drive to school and meet her in her classroom to take pictures of her. She always has shown an independent spirit!

She's already grown up so much since then (although the independent spirit thing hasn't changed!). I can't figure out why she has been so disobedient, because we have told her time and time again that she has to stop growing up so fast! Oh, well. We love her tons, anyway.