Friday, January 16, 2009

Oh, the drama....

Does anyone else out there have the drama that is a 7-year-old daughter? My, oh my. I was just telling my sister the story about the day this dramatic daughter of mine announced to me, "Basically every day is the worst day of my life because I live HERE!" This comment came, of course, after being denied a snack she wanted or something awful like that.

However, based on her comments today, it seems life actually can get even worse, believe it or not.

Just now, before stomping up to her room practically in tears, she declared, "You don't understand! You don't even know what it's like to be me. It's the WORST LIFE IN THE WORLD!" Again, this on the heels of being told "no" about trying a third snack after she just "didn't really like" the first two.

Wow.