Friday, April 24, 2009

So I'm a little behind

So, the one or two of you who have happened across this blog in the last month or two may have noticed the extremely low frequency of new posts. I hate that you have missed all the fun that I've been having! And even more, I hate that I've done such a poor job of documenting all the great things God has been up to! Life has been busy, let me tell you.

I promise there is good reason, actually many good reasons, for my absence from the blog world. I'll explain soon, maybe with a photo update of just a few of the things that have been keeping me busy.

I know! We'll make a game of it! Wouldn't that be fun?! Did any of you subscribe to "Games" magazine years ago? They always had a photo collage and you had to guess what the photo depicted. Yeah, that's a great idea, if I do say so myself.

Try to contain yourself as you wait in eager anticipation!

P.S. I don't like this blog background, but I don't have time to change it right now. So there's another exciting update you can come back to check out later!